Update your PFAFF® creative™ 2.0 sewing and embroidery machine!
New software version 5829-629 (2011-09-12):
We strongly recommend you always update your PFAFF® creative™ 2.0 sewing and embroidery machine with the latest software version.
A new update for PFAFF® creative™ 2.0 is now available, version 5829-629. Adjustments have has been made to increase the software stability. Support for the new Dynamic Spring Foot, 6D, has also been added.
This update also included the great features from previous versions.
How to update your machine
- Download the update software directly to your USB embroidery stick. Save the file at the root level, do not place the file in any folder.
- Make sure you don’t have any older version of a .lof file on your stick.
- Switch off your PFAFF® creative™ 2.0 sewing and embroidery machine. Connect the USB embroidery stick loaded with the new software version to the USB port on your machine.
- While pressing and holding the needle up/down button and the reverse button, turn your machine on. Hold the buttons until the reverse light starts flashing.
- The new software will install automatically. The graphic display will be blank while the three LED indicators are flashing in different combinations.
- When the update is completed, after about 4 minutes, the machine will restart automatically. Check the software version number in the settings menu.
Update version 05437_00504 (pdf) >>