The Need For An Overlock Machine!
Did you know that PFAFF® carries professional overlock machines designed for the home sewer that will trim, stitch, and overcast your seam in half the time? But that is not all...
- PROFESSIONALISM If you want to sew and create a professional seams and finishes like readymade garments.
- SPEED PFAFF® overlock machines sews and finish a seam that your sewing machine can not manage in half the time.
- VERSITALITY PFAFF® overlock machines are versatile and can be used on woven, knit, and many other types of fabrics.
- SEAM FINISH edges of pressed open seams and hems to prevent fraying.
- DIFFERENTIAL FEED feeds knit fabrics without stretching or rippling and provides a smooth seam on lightweight fabrics that tend to pucker
- STRETCH a seam sewn on an overlock is as stretchy as the fabric it is sewn on.
- COVER STITCH finishing and topstitching provides a far more elastic stitch than sewing on your sewing machine.
- DECORATING on crafts, jackets, and other garments are made using a variety of threads, yarns, and ribbons in the loopers. There are many different decorative techniques used to embellish garments for a very fashionable and unique wardrobe.
- GATHERING light and medium weight fabrics is made easy and evenly for home decorating, adding ruffles, or gathering a skirt. It is twice as fast and adjustable, too!
- QUILT PIECING is done quickly and finishes neatly on the reverse side for those projects not being layered and quilted.
And more! There are optional accessory feet and decorative threads to use. Specialty techniques are limited only by your creativity!
Click here to download a printable pdf-version (pdf) >>